miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

A photograph I like !


I like the photographs, since child that the photos were a moment special in my family because I have an aunt that is professional photographer and always she was talking many photos. I inherited this passion and I take my photographic camera to all places that I visit.

There are many photographs that I like, In my pc I have photos very important in my life of my holidays, of my family, of my boyfriend, of my happy birthday and others, that always I see it and remember beautiful moments.

But there is a photo that I love it. It was in the vacations of 2009, in Villarrica, ninth region, Chile. I and my boyfriend take this photo to ourselves before of navigating for the lake Villarrica. At that moment was nice because we knew the story of the lake and of the volcano Villarrica. After this adventure we went to buy a traditional shopping of this place and we ate pasties and we drank wine.

I love this photo because I remember my best vacations in the south of Chile, at that occasion we traveled for many places: Concepción, Villarrica, Lican Ray and Chiloé during two weeks and we were very happy. We took a lot of photos very nice in all spaces that we visited, in beautiful landscapes, making fun things, eating exquisite foods, in general, moments happy and unforgettable.

 I believe that all people should take photos in the special moments because the photos enable remembering things pretty forever.

I see you, kiss.

4 comentarios:

  1. hello gisela, I love take photographs too, and is true waht this is a passion. I understand you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Gisela :)
    I'm glad you've lived that wonderful experience with your boyfriend :). Sailing the Villarica lake and share some delicious “empanadas” and wine is the perfect scenario for a romantic vacation day.
    Cute picture :)
    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Villarica is a beautiful place, lakes and the volcano.

    Many greetings! I really like your picture.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. UY!
    That pretty picture, they look great, plus the place is wonderful, I don t knew this place, but I'm told it's cute, cute.

    See you.

    ResponderEliminar