lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

My friends


Hi everyone, 

Today I want to talk about my friends. The friends are the best of the life, they are part of my family and my friends love me, accompany me and make me very happy. 

I have a lot of friends in my life but friends of the soul are very few. My true friends are the ones that are with me in the most difficult moments, in bad and good moments of my life.

Some of my important friends:

My mother: she is also my best friend, she is unconditional with me, she listen me, understand me and help me always. My mother is the best of world.

My boyfriend: he is my companion in this life, we lived together three years ago and we constructed a home. He besides of to be my boyfriend is a great friend.

Alexia, Maca, Bianca: They were my friends of high school, but now they are my friends of my life. I think that they are the people that more know me, because we grew united.

Daniel: he is my best friend (of the men); he is friend of my boyfriend too. We three go to the bar, shopping and restaurant and we enjoy very much.

I consider me an excellent friend; I have never betrayed a friend and I try to be always that my friends need me. I believe that the friendship is something beautiful that we should protect and respecting.

In the following picture are Daniel, Alexia and I in my house celebrating my happy birthday.



I see you, kisses.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario