martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

My Free Time


Hi friends !

In this opportunity I want to talk about my free time. Sincerely I have very little free time, because I study in the week during long hours on the university and in my house, and the weekend usually I work of waiter in events. 

However when I have free time I love relax. I watch TV in my bed, I read book of my interest, I listen to music and I sleep long hours.

I hate sport, I’m lazy person. Only I practice the dance in all its style. 

But in other times I prefer go the cinema, the shopping or simply I walk for the city. Also I love I go to the bar with my friends and my boyfriend, karaoke and disco too.

Finally, I will like I have more free time in my life for I can make more things, for examples I can travel to wonderful spaces of Chile and the world.

Bye, I see you

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Gisela!

    I hate sports, and I also enjoy going to the cinema.
    Many greetings, see you in English classes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Friend:

    True, we do not have much free time, but the little you have really enjoyed it.
    I love you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Walking around the town is very relaxing :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. oh, stydy and work in the wekeend is very exhausting ! I understand you. Good Luck

    ResponderEliminar